By year 2020, the University of Mobile, through the work of the university, the influence of her graduates, and as a catalyst for persons of like mind, will be a nationally recognized leader of revitalization of Christian faith and character in America.
The 2020 Vision includes the following objectives :
- Integrate Christian Faith with academic discipline and with professional practice.
- Emphasize the concepts of responsibility, freedom, capitalism, and entrepreneurialism.
- Adopt effective structural methods and programs for a post-Christian environment.
- Expand experiential learning and technologically delivered curricula.
- Develop external partnerships for various project developments.
- Extend influence to regional and national levels.
- Transcend denominational, political, and geographic boundaries.
- Maintain a vibrant relationship with the Church and with the family of Alabama Baptist churches.
- Enhance fiscal condition, employee compensation, and capital assets.
- Develop a strategic enrollment plan to expand influence through increased enrollment.