Tuition and Fees: Click here to view 2013/14 Tuition and Fees
All students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Apply for PIN Number.
- Use your tax return information from last year to complete data entry.
- Submit application with PIN information.
- University of Mobile school code: 001029
If your are new to the Center for Adult Programs, or have never applied for a Federal Stafford Loan, follow these three easy steps:
- Step 1: Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Step 2: The Financial Aid Office will begin the loan process for borrowers by certifying loan eligibility.
- Step 3: Student are notified via email with the website link www.umobile.edu/esign to complete the Entrance Interview Counseling and Master Promissory Note. Stafford loan funds are then sent to the University of Mobile on set disbursement dates each semester. All first-time borrowers will receive their first disbursement 30 days after the loan period begins. University of Mobile applies the loan funds to the University of Mobile student account.
If you are a current Center for Adult Programs student, follow these three easy steps for the Federal Stafford Loans:
- Step 1. Complete FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Apply for PIN Number
- Use your tax return information from the last year to complete data entry
- Submit FAFSA application on-line with PIN information
- Step 2. Review Award Package, which includes Federal Stafford Loan eligibility. Notify Financial Aid Counselor if you do not wish to borrow a Federal Stafford loan.The maximum annual loan amount up to $10,500 will vary according to the number of credit hours you have earned and whether you are an independent or dependent student (most working adults are independent).
- Step 3. Federal Stafford loan funds are then sent to the University of Mobile on set disbursement dates each semester. University of Mobile applies the loan funds to the University of Mobile student account.
If you have been an Alabama resident for the past twelve (12) consecutive months, complete the:
Alabama State Grant Application
University of Mobile
Financial Aid Office
5735 College Parkway
Mobile, AL 36613-2842
After your paperwork has been completed you will receive a financial aid award package that outlines your aid and provides more detailed information about your award package.