If you are interested in growing your business career potential, consider a Bachelor of Business Administration from our School of Business. This degree's curriculum:
- Provides a solid business base with strong emphasis on communication skills
- Prepares students to begin or advance in management positions
- Incorporates biblically-based ethics with innovative techniques such as computer simulations and case study analysis
The purpose of the Bachelor of Business Administration degree/major is to provide an opportunity for full-time employees to complete a degree in business administration without interrupting their current career path. A minor is not required, and a foreign language is not required.
Specific admission requirements for the BBA program include the following:
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements.
- Make application for the BBA program after completing 51 hours of Basic Course (General Education) curriculum courses. (Application forms are available in the office of the Center for Adult Programs.)
- Have completed 60 semester hours of coursework with an overall GPA of 2.50 or better or have fulfilled the university’s Basic Course (General Education) curriculum requirements with a residential GPA of 2.50 or better.
- Have completed a minimum of two years of full-time relevant work experience.
- Have attained the age of 25 or older.
- Have access to a computer and internet.
- Have a valid e-mail account.
- Commitment to class attendance and ability to devote a minimum of twelve to fifteen hours per week to coursework preparation.
Attendance Policy for the Bachelor of Business Administration Program
The School of Business adheres to the attendance policy of the Center for Adult Programs for students seeking the Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Please see the appropriate section of the catalog.
*The University of Mobile is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of Mobile. This BBA program is not accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.