If your goal is to gain a classic undergraduate education in the liberal arts tradition, then our College of Arts and Sciences' Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Cultural Studies was designed with you in mind.
Leadership & Cultural Studies:
- Includes studies in philosophy, world politics, religion, and ethics
- Emphasizes communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations skills
- Is designed to build skills necessary for positions in human resources, management, counseling, and other service-oriented positions
The Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Cultural Studies develops proficiency in communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal relations. The emphasis in communication includes composition, the arts, logic, and counseling. Critical thinking involves studies in philosophy, world politics, and religion, as well as ethics, and psychology. Interpersonal preparation adds consideration of world conflict and its resolution, and investigations into traditions of leadership.
Admission Requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Leadership & Cultural Studies
- Meet or exceed all University of Mobile admission requirements as provided in this catalog.
- Make application for the LCS program after completing 50 hours of core curriculum courses.
- Have attained the age of 21 or older.
The College of Arts and Sciences adheres to the attendance policy of the Center for Adult Programs for students seeking the Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Leadership and Cultural Studies. Please see the appropriate section of the catalog.