A bold commitment to the trustworthiness of the Bible underlies a rigorous academic program that offers you seminary-level courses such as apologetics, Biblical archaeology, Hebrew or Greek. You learn from professors seasoned through years of pastoral ministry, whose concern for your intellectual development is balanced with a concern for your spiritual growth. Our faculty will challenge you to “love the Lord with your entire mind” as you grow into an evangelical scholar.
Wherever God is calling you to serve, the School of Christian Ministries will prepare you to serve him with your best talents. Choose from a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Theology. A minor is also offered in Theology.
- Quality biblical, theological and practical training.
- College credit for university-supervised cross-cultural missions events.
- On-the-job experience along with academic study.
- Job-placement assistance to students and graduates.
- Curriculum offerings often found only in seminaries.
- Faculty blend impeccable academic credentials with a bold commitment to the trustworthiness of the Bible and to the Baptist Faith and Message of 2000.
- Choice of B.A. or B.S. degrees in Theology and Intercultural Studies.
- Opportunity for both Hebrew and Greek language training.
- Opportunity for graduates to earn advanced degrees in biblical and theological study or in counseling without having to move to another institution.
- Adjunct professors who are practicing the disciplines they teach as practical courses.
To print a copy of the Theology (B.S.) advisement checksheet, go here.
To print a copy of the Theology (B.A.) advisement checksheet, go here.
For more information, contact Dr. Doug Wilson, Dean, School of Christian Ministries.