The Master of Art in Education degree at the University of Mobile offers graduate programs and alternative education graduate programs leading to Class A certification in the areas of:
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
An alternative certification program is available in early childhood and elementary education. This program applies only to persons who have completed baccalaureate degrees in non-education programs from accredited colleges or universities.
The Master of Arts in Education program at the University of Mobile provides you with:
- a quality education that will help you excel in your career
- the opportunity to learn from faculty who are experts in their field
- a small classroom experience where you will receive personal attention from your professors
- a learning atmosphere of respect, concerns and personal interest
Click here to view more information on Criteria for Admission, Transfer Credits, Programs of Study, and Course Descriptions.
Apply online here.
Click here to request more information on UM graduate programs.
To visit the Graduate Studies main page, click here.
For more information, contact Dr. Peter Kingsford, Dean, School of Education.