The University of Mobile Alumni Association (UMAA) was established in 1967, just prior to the graduation of the charter class consisting of 67 members. Since that time, the number of alumni has grown to more than 10,000. Our graduates are represented in every state across America and in over 30 countries.
The mission of the Alumni Association is:
- To serve the interests and help maintain the stature of the University of Mobile;
- To oversee the direction of alumni programs and activities through participation and/or financial support;
- To provide a channel of communication between the university and the alumni;
- To perpetuate and strengthen bonds of friendship formed during university days;
- To serve as ambassadors throughout the community by building loyalty and support for the University of Mobile;
- To contribute to the growth of the university by referring and recruiting new students.
Each person who graduates from the University of Mobile is acknowledged as a member of the Alumni Association. In addition, students who have completed 4 semesters and wish to join the Association may do so by sending a request to email@example.com. The UMAA is not a dues-paying organization.