Thank you for choosing to apply to the University of Mobile!
Before you proceed with the online application process, please review the admissions requirements for freshmen, transfer, adult, or international students.
Steps to Apply:
- Please click here to apply online at a charge of $25.
- Please click here to view a pdf and print a copy of the application. Please mail your application along with a check or money order for $25 to the University of Mobile, Office of Enrollment Services, 5735 College Parkway, Mobile, Alabama 36613.
- If you've already taken the ACT/SAT, or if you plan to take it soon, have your scores sent to the University of Mobile Enrollment Services Office. The exam codes for the University of Mobile are: ACT-0029; SAT-1515.
- Ask your high school guidance counselor to send UMobile a copy of your high school transcript as soon as possible. If you are a transfer student, an official copy of all college transcripts is required. Students transferring with less than 24 acceptable hours of transfer credit should submit ACT/SAT scores and a high school transcript.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The University of Mobile FAFSA code is 001029. Students who complete the application process are considered for all types of assistance. Alabama residents should also request the Alabama Student Grant Application. You should also schedule an appointment through your personal enrollment counselor to discuss your individualized financial aid package. Check with the Financial Aid Office on a regular basis to determine what paperwork is needed to complete your file.